We are a group of young couples from Valley Church in West Des Moines, Iowa who have felt God's call to help The Pines Christian Care Center for Children in Welkom, South Africa as they care for children who have been orphaned by the AIDS Pandemic in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Crannell's
As Kevin's previous post said, we have made it home! I want to thank everyone who prayed for us on our trip. This was truly an amazing experience for us, something we will never forget. I hope you got a little glimpse of the amazing and powerful things we had the privilege of experiencing. Again thank you so much. I would also like to thank the other people who went on this trip with me. This group of people made this trip what it was for me. I can not thank them enough for the way they let God work through them. We shared something with each other that can never be taken away. I only hope that everyone can experience this someday. I also want to thank the Niehoffs, Brian and Lois are an incredible couple that God is using in an amazing way. Please continue to pray for them as they continue in this task God has given them. Last I would like to thank my wife. Going on this trip with her has strengthened our marriage in a way we could have never imagined. She is truly an amazing woman and I am blessed beyond words to be married to her. As Kevin also said early please check back for more pictures, as they will hopefully move you the way they moved us when they were taken.

God bless you all,
Scott

Show / Hide Comments 1 Comment(s) Post a Comment